Summer is almost here and it's time to fire up that grill! We always think about burgers and chicken on the grill, but have you ever thought of stone fruit on the grill? Stone fruits are fruits that have a thick flesh that surrounds a large pit; like cherries, plums, nectarines, peaches, apricots, etc. Now is the perfect time to incorporate them into your grilled meals!
Here is the recipe with helpful tips on how to present your grilled stone fruits on elegant Julia Knight Serveware to make your next grilled party something to talk about.
Easy Grilled Stone Fruits
6 Nectarines, Halved
1 Tablespoon of Canola Oil
1 Cup of Vanilla Yogurt
1 Tablespoon of Honey
1/2 Cup of Granola
Optional: Mint for Garnish
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. Approximately 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush the inside of the halved fruit with canola oil.
- In a separate bowl mix the yogurt and honey.
- Place the stone fruit on the grill faced down. Grill for 3-4 minutes until you see light grill marks.
- Remove from the grill and place on a beautiful serving tray like Julia Knight's Eclipse 14" Surf Serving Tray or the Eclipse 15" Marble Mist Platter for an elegant presentation.
- Fill each fruit with a dollop of yogurt mixture and top off with granola. You can also allow your guests to dress up their own grilled stoned fruit by providing them a variety of toppings presented in a matching Julia Knight Cascade 6" Surf Bowl or a Cascade 4" Mist Bowl.
Food is more appetizing when it is presented in a beautiful and elegant manner. You can count on Julia Knight having a serveware for every dish. Check out Julia Knight full Collection of beautiful and luxury serveware.
For more ideas on how to entertain elegantly, check out our complete line of luxury serveware, barware, and entertaining accessories at JuliaKnightCollection.com or contact us directly at 800-388-1878.